Thursday, May 21, 2009

How to Add a Watermark in Latex

More often than not, I like to place a “DRAFT” watermark on my documents. This can be easily and automatically done by just including a specific package (one for PS and one for PDF).

Here’s how

\usepackage[draftcopy] % for PS and DVI

\usepackage[pdfdraftcopy] % for PDF

Voila!

For the documentation of draftcopy check here.

For the documentation of pdfdraftcopy check here.


Cite as:
Saad, T. "How to Add a Watermark in Latex". Weblog entry from Please Make A Note. http://pleasemakeanote.blogspot.com/2009/05/how-to-add-watermark-in-latex.html

3 comments:

  1. This is great information because you didn't need so many words to say us what you wanted, and the final result is perfect is concise and clear, that's really useful for me.m10m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well i'm gonna try right now, thanks for the tutorial, I wonder why but sometimes my java machine it's not running when I run an application with some html code.

    ReplyDelete